Ratliff mandolins are made with the same demanding standards as the great instruments from days gone by.
* R-5 mandolins have standard F holes * *R-4 mandolins have oval soundhole *
* Nickel-silver hardware *
* standard scale length *
* hand engraved tailpiece *
* lacquer finish *
* mother-of-pearl inlay *
* Nice figured maple back, sides and neck *
* Highest quality keys *
* Ebony fretboard and bridge *
* Completely hand made by luthier Audey Ratliff *
* 48 hour approval period *
* Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship *
* Hardshell case*
Click here for current prices and lead times.
If you have any questions or would like to talk about one of these mandolins, please feel free to call at 423-357-4381 or email